Hello.
Thanks for visiting my blog.

I'm posting my photos, poems and other writings here, along with news about my readings and publications.

I also plan to make available the sound files of my radio show, Across the Borderline, which has aired for six years on WBCR-lp in Great Barrington, Massachusetts.

Stay tuned,

Phil Johnson

Wednesday, November 9, 2011


whiling through blue
shell dreams          
                           fondling
strings
                        flicker from sleeves

a clue a kind of
fooling

                  wood
can ache
like muscle
                  and the pier         is rolling

             .   one grain
on a splinter
                                 piling
             just above
the water line
                               sensing
the next dark swell

                        Who'll remember
how many times
                                 I've floated
         in this sea


© 1973/2007   Phil Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment